New Australian-Made Interlocking Facade System: ProClad LINEAR
Aluminium Facade Systems is proud to announce our newest Australian-made product range, ProClad™ LINEAR.
Our easy-to-install interlocking aluminium cladding system is 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured, which contributes to its outstanding quality and fast lead times, while supporting local and aiding the Australian economy.
Our products are also customisable to your needs. Aluminium Facade Systems collaborates with the Alspec engineering R&D team to create job specific custom profiles through our state of the art 3D printed samples for approval prior to production of ProClad LINEAR, whether it be a powder coated, anodized or the unique technology of ezy HD2 by DFV Australia creating wood effects with maximum definition and durability.
Read more below for more specifics on ProClad LINEAR features, profiles and finishes.
Our Modern Facade Alternative
ProClad LINEAR has been architecturally designed and engineered by experienced commercial facade professionals to meet the demands of today’s facade industry.
Here are just a few of the key features:
- 100% Non-Combustible: Made from 100% solid aluminium that meets AS1530.1 and AS1530.3 standards
- Easy to Install: Pre-finished system with minimal fabrication and intelligent installation design
- Environmentally Friendly: 100% recyclable putting our environment first from production to installation
- Industry Leading Warranty: So you can be confident your facade will stand the test of time
Three Unique Profiles
Each of our profiles has a unique look, and they all come as a complete system with components for fixing and corner details.
- EMPIRE: Ultramodern wide boards with a recessed shadow in between each board
- URBAN: Striking with a sleek pronounced pleat between each board
- MANOR: Classic weatherboard appearance that is neat and elegant
All profiles can also be custom designed to suit any project.
Available in Powder Coated, Anodised and Wood Grain Finishes
All our finishes are guaranteed to perform and outlast to highest standards. Choose from our variety of 28 powder coated options, 17 anodised options, and 9 wood grain options.
Custom colours are also available on request. Make sure to request colour samples before placing your order.
For further information, please email [email protected]